SR TONELLA CELLARS Rosé, Napa Valley
SOLD OUT: May we suggest METZKER Sonoma Coast Rosé?
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- 4th generation family farmer
- Proprietary blend of Syrah, Grenache, Merlot and Pinot Noir
- Sustainably farmed and eco-minded vintner
WINEMAKER: Steve Tonella
AVA DESIGNATED: Napa Valley
WHAT WE TASTED: Sunset red vibrant color Juicy cherry, orange and strawberry notes. Fresh and well round finish of citrus and cherry. Not sweet, just refreshing and complex.
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Greek salad with Belfiore California feta
- Italian antipasto plate with grilled vegetables
- Classic Caesar salad with grilled chicken
PERSONALITY: S.R. Tonella Cellars is the culmination of over 100 continuous years in the wine business in Rutherford, Napa Valley. From great uncle Joseph Ponti, winemaker for 43 years at Beaulieu Vineyards, he passed down his Niebaum-Tonella vineyard to Steve Tonella's grandfather, Louis. 4th generation Steve Tonella is now crafting modern wines with an "eco" message.
- Organic, sustainably farmed vineyards
- 10% oak, 90% stainless
*Summer shipping and temperature control rates in effect from April 1 through Sept 30 to cover insurance and cool packs. A small fee will be added to complimentary ground shipping.*