ROCK WALL Sparkling Rosé, Yolo County
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Carnation pink from the Aglianico grape
- A crisp and dry sparkler reminiscent of champagne
- And so affordable! Weddings, parties, receptions.
WINEMAKER: Shauna Rosenblum (the famous Rosenblum Zinfandel family)
AVA DESIGNATED: Yolo County
WHAT WE TASTED: This new beauty boasts aromas and flavors of strawberry, brioche, subtle notes of blackberry, pomegranate, watermelon, and raspberry. Its stunning all around.
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Goat cheese Gougères
- Rare, roast beef mini sandwiches
- Salmon maki with ponzu dressing
- Raspberry, strawberry, cherry fruit cocktail
PERSONALITY: From the famous Rosenblum family of California. You know Rosenblum Zin, right? Shauna Rosenblum is the winemaker. She learned to make wine from her epic father Kent Rosenblum.
- 76% Grenache 14% Counoise 10% Aglianico
- 10 months en tirage
- Low alcohol, 11%