Post & Vine Field Blend Vertical, Mendocino
While the debut Post & Vine 2012 Field Blend is sold out, we have a small stash for a 3 bottle vertical to include the 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The wines are Gold Medal winners from both San Francisco Chronicle and American Fine Wine Competition.
And Rebekah Wineburg is a 100 point winemaker. This is an awesome little blend with only 150 cases a year produced. Grab it. Makes a nice gift too as an introduction to the organically farmed Testa Vineyard.
The blend changes each year and may include:
AVA DESIGNATED: Mendocino
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Smoked Aged Gouda and bacon burgers
- Carnitas street tacos with stuffed chili relleno
- BBQ Flank steak, Chimichurri sauce
PERSONALITY: Partners Erica and Rebekah's day jobs involve making delicious, high-end Napa Cabs and other internationally acclaimed wines. Their own project, Post & Vine, focuses on sustainably managed vineyards of quality and character.
- Co-fermented as a true field blend
- French oak barrels for aging, unfined and unfiltered