MYWELL Pinot Noir, Carneros, Napa
$30 bottle ON SALE NOW $20.99
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Carneros Napa fruit, single vineyard designated
- 2016 San Francisco Silver Medal winner
- Made by a Naval Veteran!
WINEMAKER: Jan Myers. Keller Estate and Schug Winery
AVA DESIGNATED: Carneros, Napa Valley
WHAT WE TASTED: Aromas and fruit flavors of cherry, strawberry, raspberry, with pretty floral notes rose petal, and violet. The wine has earthy tones and light vanilla oak.WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Baked salmon and spicy oven roasted cauliflower
- San Francisco Bay Dungeness crab cakes
- Linguine and Pesto (with a smidge of creamy tomato)
PERSONALITY: Jan Myers is a native of Pennsylvania who graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and spent 20 years as a naval aviator before starting his winemaker career.
- Prized Carneros fruit
- Richi and Lund vineyards