BUHMAN Sauvignon Blanc
2013 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc - on Closeout in the Vine Vault!
Was $22 Now $12.99 $10 by the case (12 bottles)
Code: PICKUP to remove shipping charge and pickup in Napa.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Estate grown in small lots
- Barrel fermented in French Oak
- This gem is still a secret
WINEMAKER: Anthony Weytjens: Rudd Estate, Dean & Deluca
AVA DESIGNATED: Oak Knoll, Napa Valley
WHAT WE TASTED: Layers of lime zest, meyer lemon, guava and passion fruit. Crisp and complex.
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Warm goat cheese salad, pear and maple pecans
- Roasted asparagus tart with mascarpone and lemon thyme
- Hog Island raw oysters classic mignonette
PERSONALITY: The historic and famous cattle ranch is nested on the curvy country road named Buhman Avenue in the heart of Napa Valley. John Jacob Buhman began raising cattle on this ranch over 130 years ago, and his descendants continue to do so today, as well as farming 35 acres of vineyards.
- Same grapes as in Artesa, Mumm, Joel Gott, and Prisoner