BERESINI VINEYARDS Pinot Noir, Carneros
Sold out. May we suggest Noria Wines zen like Pinot?
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Carneros Small lot, vineyard designated
- The earthiest Pinot - Steve knows his craft
- Grapes sold to high-end producers including Tor Kenward
WINEMAKER: Steve Beresini worked with master winemaker Andre Tchelistcheff at Niebaum-Coppola and at Joseph Phelps and Grgich Hills.
WHAT WE TASTED: It is initially crisp acidity with strawberry, then earthy and minty notes that pair well with food. The nose is fresh cherry and cranberry all the way. We just adore the earthiness of this Pinot amd the pride of place in the Carneros AVA
AVA DESIGNATED: Carneros, Napa
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Sautéed salmon cakes with caper-lemon beurre blanc, mesclun salad
- Broiled croque madame, sauce béchamel, fried egg
- Mahi Mahi with mango, red onion and cilantro salsa
PERSONALITY: Few winemakers still share in Napa Valley’s icon winemaking era when California won the historic 1976 Paris Tasting. Steve Beresini learned from these masters.
- 3 clones - 49% Swann, 39% 777, 12% Calera
- Aged 11 months in French oak
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 15 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*