POST & VINE Rosé of Carignane, Contra Costa County
*Complimentary ground shipping on 3 or more bottles* USE CODE VINO.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Ms Wineburg is a 100 point winemaker & head winemaker at Quintessa. Post & Vine is her personal label.
- Century old, gnarly yet meticulously cared for vines from the Sandy Lane Vineyard. These Old Vines survived Phylloxera because of the sand!
- This Rosé is not made every year so very rare. Grab it.
WINEMAKER: Rebekah Wineburg: Rudd Estate, Bucella, and Quintessa
WHAT WE TASTED: Opening with fresh strawberries, rose water, and watermelon rind and finishing with flavors of melon, white peach, and a distinct saline element. Very bright and elegant. Lots of warmth and sunshine in the glass.
AVA DESIGNATED: Contra Costa County (Many sustainable minded Napa winemakers buy these grapes!)
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Turkey and shitaki burgers with hoisin sauce
- Shrimp tacos with spicy rub
- Tapas of olives, gouda, creamy blue cheese, Marcona almonds and salad Nicoise
PERSONALITY: Partners Erica and Rebekah's day jobs involve making delicious, high-end Napa Cabs and other internationally acclaimed wines. They are both animal lovers and land stewards. Grapes are brought to Napa where winemaking is handcrafted in very small lots. This is their first release from the Sandy Lane vineyard.
- 13.5% alcohol
- Only 70 cases produced
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 15 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*