Sparkling Party Pack
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A white and a pink- crisp and slightly sweet sparklers reminiscent of champagne
- And so affordable! Weddings, parties, receptions.
WINEMAKER: Shauna Rosenblum (the famous Rosenblum Zinfandel family)
AVA DESIGNATED: Yolo County
WHAT WE TASTED:
Pink: This new beauty boasts aromas and flavors of strawberry, brioche, subtle notes of blackberry, pomegranate, watermelon, and raspberry. Its stunning all around.
White: Aromas of honeysuckle flower, Asian pear and Granny Smith apple greet your nose, followed by refreshing flavors of honeydew melon, white peach and orange blossom. Orange is the new white thanks to Muscat.
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Goat cheese Gougères
- Rare, roast beef mini sandwiches
- Cold smoked salmon, caper aioli
PERSONALITY: From the famous Rosenblum family of California. You know Rosenblum Zin, right? Shauna Rosenblum is the winemaker. She learned to make wine from her epic father Kent Rosenblum.
- 76% Grenache 14% Counoise 10% Aglianico on the pink; Chard amd Gewurtz in the White
- 10 months en tirage
- Low alcohol, 11% pink and 10.5 white